Right because I have been tagged will answer the questions, but I am not planning to tag anyone else, because I'm apathetic git, So here we go.
1) Do you watch Youtube videos a lot?) - Not really, I am watching them more than I used to but I'm a bit crap at this sorta stuff.
2) What is your favorite game? (If any))- Hmm unsure, I like a lot of games and depends in what context so video games, kid games, board games, adult games you know
3) Have you ever won a prize?) -Have I ever won a prize? hmm that's tricky its rare that I do so if I have I am struggling to remember doing so, I don't think I have but could be wrong...
4) FAVORITE MUSIC GENRE?) -I like all sorts of genres, don't look at music in genre so much but if I were to it'd mainly be the rock genre.
5) When did you join DA?) -Ooo back in year 8 I remember signing up and I think it says I've been on her for four years now so yes around 13/14 years of age.
6) Tool of the trade? (What do you use for art stuff?))- Camera is my main use but I dapple in all sorts of arts due to my work with an arts company, I also draw every so often when I can muster the concentration and motivation but wood, paint brushes etc. still many tools of trade to experience.
7) How old are you?)- 18 years old
8) Best moment in your life?)- Best moment in my life, I've had many euphoria happy moments like when I conquered my fear of possibly embarrassing myself on roller coasters and having a great time with a past best friend. hmm a recent one is a personal one but yes plenty of time to create many more best moments to treasure.
9) Been in any relationships? (If so, how many?))- Of course again it would depend on the type of relationship, personal/serious relationship only one but I've had many other types of relationships from silly ones in primary to casual to friendship( of course this is a relationship
10) Favorite artist on DA?)- oo that's a tricky one I have a past artist who I met in the early days of deviant art who I formed a great friendship with who I still contact he was a brill artist, there are many artists on here now though who's work I love, really inspiring so I couldn't quite pin point it.